Friday, February 15, 2008

FIRST TIME EVER

This is the first time in my life I have ever been able to keep my New Year's resolution (see last post). You're probably thinking it was easy. DO NOTHING. Try it some time and you'll see it's not as easy as it sounds. The idea was that I would do nothing external that was in and of myself. The Spirit has prompted me to start on my blog again. I'm not sure how much time I'll have but if He wants me to blog, I guess He'll make the time and fashion the words.
Well, I just ran out of time, BUT I'll be back
.

5 comments:

Walking Church said...

So I was off by a day! Does that make me one with a prophetic gift.

Fantastic that you were and are obedient...nice to see you on board..especially in Him...

love-ya bra.

In Christ Alone said...

Hello Bob,

Walking Church and yourself in one week? Oh my..... and the angels are dancing!!!! LOL

In Him,

Aida said...

Bob, I'm glad you've started blogging again. I've enjoyed your comments so I look forward to reading what Father puts on your heart to share with us.

BTW, I ordered "Wide Open Spaces". I should get it in a few days.

Aida

Michael said...

Well I Knew God Was In The Miracle Buisness!


LOVE LIKE HIM,
G.B.U.
Michael <>< <>< <><

bob said...

Thanks for your encouragement.

Aida
Let me know what you think of the book. I know you will be blessed.