Wednesday, February 20, 2008

No Time

I finally realized why I have no time to write a blog. Duh!
I am reading and commenting on other people's blogs. As I go to one blogspot, I see a link to another and then 5 links on that site and then 10 links on those sites then 200,000,000 links from there .
The beautiful part of it all is the sheer number of us who believe. You are not alone. I have been around the world today and Jesus is building His Church.
You don't have to follow many links to find someone whose story is much like your own. God is working in many lives in many places.
Be encouraged in the fact that you are where God wants you, regardless of what man may say.
Throughout history God has always kept alive a remnant of (what I call) real believers. There have never been a lot of them at one time, but in these last days the numbers are exponentially growing. I also believe the Internet will be used greatly by God to reach people that would be otherwise unreachable. Soooooooooo - keep on blogging, you never know who God will have read it or how it will affect those who do read it.

Something else that just came to me (to write) is the fact that because each one of us is in Christ and He is in us, we are all one. That is nothing new but when you understand that in your spirit, it is a tremendous thing that God has accomplished. Praise Him and thank Him.


I thank Him for each one of you that is part of me.
Bob

9 comments:

Bino M. said...

Throughout history God has always kept alive a remnant of (what I call) real believers. There have never been a lot of them at one time, but in these last days the numbers are exponentially growing. I also believe the Internet will be used greatly by God to reach people that would be otherwise unreachable.

Amen and Amen! I believe that. I myself being part of it, the encouragement and edification I receive from other believers through internet is more than wonderful. Its people whom I never met, just like you. I think, when churches don't do what it's supposed to do, God uses other medias. And in either way, His church will prevail because He is building it!

In Christ Alone said...

See that's what I'm talking about... I have missed your words of encouragement...keep it coming my brother. And the link thing...careful...you could just spend your entire day just finding out about all your spiritual brothers and sisters...family... that is what is all about in Christ. Never alone.

One in Him

Aida said...

Bob, I'm glad you stopped chasing links for a few minutes so you could post a blog.

I agree with you. I believe the internet is a tool Father has allowed to be developed to connect his family. I think it's amazing that without leaving my house, I can connect with brothers and sisters throughout the world.

I have friends that I've met online that I've never seen face to face that I consider to be good fiends. The connection is Jesus and there's no stronger connection than that.

Aida

Nicole said...

Bob!!!!

I am glad you are blogging! I found it the other day and your latest post was like in December or January, so I thought I would wait until you posted a new post! I am so glad you did! It is very true! I have a new hobby and enjoyment! BLOGGING! Its so amazing and all of these people I have come into contact with has been the most uplifting people I have been around for a long long time! I could stay on the computer blogging and reading others blogs all day long! Father is truly using this as a ministy aid, and I am so glad to be a part of this movement he is doing! So exciting!

In Freedom, Nicole!

Michael said...

My Goodness. It Appears the World Wide Church Of Bob Has Come Alive. The B.L.V. Is Now In Print.

LOVE LIKE HIM,
G.B.U.
Michael <>< <>< <><

bob said...

Thanks for the encouragement you all (y'all) give me to keep blogging (actually it is Him blogging and I know that is true for you as well).
OBVIOUSLY God is doing a great work in all our lives and it is wonderful to be part of it with all of you.
Does this mean "we are" His church?

If you want I'll take up the collection (it's a dirty job but...) as we continue to worship Him with our tithes and offerings.
Oops, did I slip into the old mode.

Blogging in Him and Him in me
bob

Joel Brueseke said...

Man I can truly relate to all this! I have over 50 blogs in my feedreader now, and it's overkill to say the very least! It's just so hard to keep up with it all. But there are so many wonderful things that Christ is saying through so many of us, and it's encouraging to find other bros. and sisters around the world who are trusting in His life in us as He builds His church.

Aida said...

Like Nicki and Joel have said, blogging is now a major part of my life. I think about all of you during the day and can't wait until I get to my computer because I know someone has written something that will be encouraging and informative.

There are so many good blogs out there that I want to read them all. I told Joel a while back that I only had four blogs in my feeder reader but now I'm up to 11. They do seem to multiply, don't they?

I agree with you, Nicki. It is exciting!

Aida

Kyle said...

Thanks for the encouragement, Bob. It looks like you have a good list of books on your blog. I already have a bunch of good books that i'd like to be reading right now, but I havent really found the time, and when I do find the time, I feel guilty reading books that aren't for class when I haven't read the stuff that was assigned to me. Thanks though. I appreciate your words of encouragement.