Saturday, December 09, 2006

Confirmation

About an hour after I wrote this in the post below, "As I read God's Word and books about His Word, He continually gives me new illuminations and insights. I have been led to share these with others " I read this statement in "Union with Christ" by T. Austin-Sparks P.67 -
That is why the Lord is dealing with you as He is. He is trying to make you a steward in His house, to make it possible for you to have something to give to someone else, something of Himself that you have received, that you have come to possess that you can pass on to someone else. Would this be for our "good"?

I don't think we need to ask if that is confirmation. Thank You Father!

6 comments:

Mikey's God Talk said...

Welcome to the world of blogging. Some good reads and now I will look here to. I did notice that I did'nt rate a "freinds bloggs rating though! Love ya bro.

Mikey <>< <>< <><

bob said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bob said...

You rate brother !!!
It's a matter of time. Remember, I have dial-up. Everything takes a long time. I will be adding more links and blog links as time permits.
Love you too
Bob

In Christ Alone said...

Agreed ..........ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....ZZZZZZZZZZZ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZ

Walking Church said...

ZZZZZZZZZZ.........ZZZZZZZZZZ.......ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....zzzzzzzzzz

Hey Raz-putten are U there?

Mikey's God Talk said...

zzzzz zzzzzz zzzzzz

Mikey <>< <>< <>< ZZZZZZZZ